Home // About // Travel // This City //

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

4 days until I'm gone

Hier ein paar Bilder von den letzten Wochen bevor ich los reise :)
Just some pictures of the last weeks before I go abroad :)


Mein perfektes Wochenende: LOST Gü Käsekuchen, häkeln und...
my perfect weekend with LOST, Gü cheescake, crocheting and....
und suukla manna = Schokogries aus Finland *yumyum*^^
and suukla manna = chocolate semolina from Finland *yumyum*^^

Kennt ihr das Spiel noch? Ich weiß leider nicht mehr wie das heißt... Ping Pong?
Do you remember that game? I don't know how it is called... Ping Pong?^^

damals wars ;)
long long time ago, right? ;)
Ich hab meine Cousine mir ihren beiden Kindern besucht
I visited my cousin with her two little kiddos
Ich hab den Tag im Kindergarten verbracht und es war sehr interessant!
I spent the monday there in the play school, it was really interesting!

Ich hab ein Geschenk von meiner Cousine für meine Europa Reise bekommen, voll süß!!
I got a present from my cousin for my Europe trip :) so lovely!!!
Das hab ich am Bahnhof gefunden und musste es unbedingt probieren! ... aber für mich ein bisschen zu süß...
look what I found: Arizona!!! At a German train station and I had to taste it! ....but it's a bit too sweet for me...

Und so siehts hier zur Zeit aus, nass, kalt, ekelig :/
thats how the last days/weeks here are: rainy, grey, sad, just uncomfortable :/

Der nächste Post folgt dann aus Dublin :) Ab morgen bin ich bei meinem Bruderherz in Berlin bis der Flieger am Sonntag geht *hui* und ich hoffe, dass ich gutes Internet hab und regelmäßig mit meinen Ellis skypen kann ;)

The next post will be from Dublin :) Tomorrow I visit my brother in Berlin until my flight starts at sunday *hui* and I hope, that I have a good internet connection, that I can skype regularly with my parents ;)





Was habt ihr die letzten Tage so getrieben?
What didi you do the last days?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com