Home // About // Travel // This City //

Sunday, July 14, 2013

New, New, News....

///Everything new makes the Summer/// 

or something like that..... yay!! Getting started again with my lovely blog!

-> First point: redesign, as you can see, already started, but not finished yet...
     whoho, so many plans!! So many ideas!! I just need to realise them finally^^
-> Second point: starting to write articles about Brazil!! Damn, got so many nice pictues I need to show, hehe^^ 

Here already one picture of about 1000 maybe :) 
Probably people will think I am completely religious, because I have so many pictures of this statue... you just can see if from almost every point in Rio^^


So, I try my best to write and edit as fast as I can, but since I got a bit stress with moving house, I cannot promise anything...
But I am 100% determined to be more active again here!! Ladies and Gentlemen! This is gonna happen, in the near future, in the browser of your trust... hehe^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com