Home // About // Travel // This City //

Friday, August 16, 2013

Snail Mail Collective and New Blogging Series

First of all I am taking part in the Snail Mail Collective this month from the The Nectar Collective!! So cool!^^ And my partner is Bailey from 'Let birds fly'. The awesome thing about that? She is from Texas!! Yeay! I love Texas, always wanted to go there ;) So I hope there is something typical from this area she can send me in connection to this month's topic 'Under the Sea'...
We both haven't been home the last days, but I am going to write a little survey to ask each other, I think that's the easiest way to get to know the other person, since we already have to send the package by the 22.^^



And the second thing I want to mention today is the start of a new blogging series called 'This city is my city'.
I love to get to know so many bloggers from different countries and cities, that I thought it would be quite a nice idea to ask everybody to write some sentences about their hometown, for example what they like about it, do they have a secret place you need to visit should you ever go there.... and so on.


If you want to take part in it, just write me a mail to doetsch.sandra[at]googlemail.com and I send you the questions :) I am looking forward to read from you and your places!!
I am going to publish the first post next week (probably saturday) with Emily from Manhattan Emily


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com