Home // About // Travel // This City //

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Walls of memories

Who has not that? Souvenirs, in your room, on the wall, on tables or wherever. I am actually not the fan of "blocking" my room with decoration and souvenirs, but after my study language travel through Europe for 5 months, I had to proudly present modest achievements^^


First of all I began to collect flags, from all countries where I have been to, I don't know why, but unfortunately the flag of Ireland is so small... I was looking for the big ones, but well.... mission failed -.-
Oh and can you guess the last flag?? It's not a country, I can say that^^ The first flag I got, not from my recent travel... Some time longer ago :)


I am soooo proud of this!! I have to say, I am a big F.C. Barcelona fan! I have another top which I bought the first time I visited Camp Nou. Actually I wanted to have a real shirt from Xavi, but a "bit" very much expensive -.- 
As Spain won the Europe Cup I hoped that anybody wearing a Xavi-shirt would be drunk enough to give it to me^^ But well... thousands of Iniestas and Torres, but just three Xavis!! And all of them had girlfriends or weren't drunk enough. I was a bit dissapointed -.- 
So we spend a bit time at the beacht and finally three guys came wanted to talk to us, I actually was pretty tired, but one of them got a Barca shirt!!! So we stayed for an hour or something and then he gave the shirt to me because I was so freezing. So I had at least a shirt of Fabregas^^
The Xavi shirt bought my parents as they were visiting me in Barcelona :)
The Italian shirt I found in Sitges, a smaller city near to Barcelona... someone just left it. Luck for me!

Do you have such interesting or funny memories of some souvenirs???



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com