Home // About // Travel // This City //

Friday, September 20, 2013

Blogtember #12: React to this term: comfort

Topic #12: React to this term: comfort

Definition of comfort: A condition or feeling of pleasurable ease, well-being, and contentment.
Aha! Well, then it is certainly NOT what I feel right now, due to the fact that Uni is about to start and I need to do and plan so many different things -.- and Handling the money somehow as well.

But I look forward when everything goes its way and works out in the end^^
I look forward to the quiet time of Christmas (if you haven't already noticed, I am already completely in winter mood!).

Comfort means to me: having a calm evening in front of the TV, having a tea, something to eat - preferably a bit of chocolate - and be together with someone you like... and if I cannot be together with my family or pets, then at least with my little Teddy :)

Always with me: Jeannaiya (named after my friends who gave it to me on my birthday)

And just don't think about anything I need to do and need to take care about.
Or maybe think about it, but with the knowledge, that it's not soo urgent that I cannot enjoy my evening :)

I could write so much more about feeling comfortable and everything around it, but I just don't have the time to get my head around it....
So that would be it!
I honestly have to say that I am happy when this blogging challenge is over^^ I pretty suck, especially now at the end (as if I wouldn't have known it earlier that everything gets more stressful now).
That definitely doesn't make me feel comfortable^^









If you want to take part, have a look here, I hope to get to know some new and interesting blogs and bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com