Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blogtember #13: I suck at daily blogging

Topic #13: Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.

The last day of the September Blogging Challenge and I am honestly happy that it is over. If you haven't noticed the last two weeks I wasn't really taking part anymore... for several reasons, Uni started again, I need to find another job, we are moving house and so on....

But at least I want to finish properly, so this is my picture of something old:


This is a real family tree, really cool!! Isn't it! I don't know how old it is, but when you see me down on the left as a baby, you can reckon it's pretty old :)

I got it from my great-grandma when she died a couple of years ago.
I am really proud of it, because I actually do know all the people on the tree for real, that means that I got to know my great-great-grandma, even though I was pretty young and can hardly remember bits and pieces...

This is one of the things I am always thinking about to maybe take it with me to England, to have it with me, but on the otherside, I am afraid that I loose it, it breaks or got stolen...

So with this nice memory I want to finish the September.
The only two things I am going to do today is packing a few more stuff from our old house and then in the evening I have my first fencing class!!! So excited!^^
I bought a month beginner class from Groupon for 25quid, that's a really good deal! So I just try how it goes.
I am sure I will write something about that as well on my blog here sooner or later ;)








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com