Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, September 9, 2013

Blogtember #5: A personality test

Topic #5: Take this short personality test and respond to your results

So today for the Blogtember Challenge we had to take a little personality test and share our results...
I normally don't give too much about such tests, it's entertaining and maybe informative to do them, but I normally don't really see the reason behind doing that or I discover something about me I didn't know before...
It's like those funny and stuped test "when and how will you die" or "when and who will you marry". You do them for fun, laugh about the results and forget it^^

But here now the test we did for the Blogtember, my results are following:


Ok, ok, ok... I am obviously a bit more introverted that I thought... but I never really realise that and other people normally say about me the opposite o.O I think I would agree about the rest, though...

But here is another tricky thing about those tests, they explain a situation and you have to say how you act. For example if you love to be the center of attention or not. Now it's about your self-assessment, how you really act or how you would like to act or how you see yourself acting and how others think how you act^^
Do you see what I mean?
I like answering those questions, but I always have a problem between "I do" and "I want to do". But never mind...^^

So I would be interested to see how many of you are this type "INFJ" as well??? When I look at other famouse people and the description of this type I am quite proud of myself, hehe. Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Goethe, Mother Teresa or Jamie Foxx and Evangeline Lilly (Lost), to note down some actors as well.... So I am in good company^^

Here are some quotes I really like about the INFJ type and describe me as well:
- INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life
- Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words (so true!!!!)
- INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication (thanks, I agree^^)
- Strongly humanitarian in outlook (always!)
- they are generally "doers" as well as dreamers (I am more a dreamer though)
- They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people (ok, that might explain the point I mentioned earlier....)
- inner conflicts are also not uncommon in INFJs (all the time!)
- they tend to have strong writing skills (oh really? mh, don't really agree^^)
- Many INFJs perceive themselves at a disadvantage when dealing with the mystique and formality of "hard logic" (tell me about it...)

They have as well suggestions of studies and work you could do with your type of personality and I am quite happy to see that many of the directions I am interested in are mentioned as well, like Health Care.
I know at the moment I am doing quite a different thing with my "International Relations and Language" Bachelor, but I want to connect both somehow in the future. For example as a medical interpret. Have you ever heard of that? I just discovered this type of job a couple of days ago and totally fell in love with what you are doing! :)



So, I honestly have to say that this was one of a test I liked more or less and was even a bit informative.
What about you? Are you going to be a future Nelson Mandela or Mother Teresa, haha!!^^






If you want to take part, have a look here, I hope to get to know some new and interesting blogs and bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com