Home // About // Travel // This City //

Friday, September 6, 2013

Blogtember #4: A story about a time you were very afraid

Topic #4:  A story about a time you were very afraid

I am normally not easily afraid of things, even though I watch a lot of horror movies and in every possible situation I think about a movie scene....like the black man in the cupboard, a killer who is after me when I am riding my bike home in the middle of the night during the woods or a rat or spider comming out of my toilet while I am sitting on it o.O Wicked, I know^^

But I am very afraid of my dreams, since I tend to have really weird and painful dreams, just a couple of days ago I dreamed that my brother died and I woke up crying, trying to get back to reality and telling myself that everything is alright.
I dreamed as well that my grandpa died, and I couldn't do anything than just watching and feeling helpless.
I am always impressed how real those dreams feel and even if they die in the weirdest way you can imagine (my grandpa needed to dance in front of our tv but underneath the floor were animals, waiting to suck him down. I knew it but I weren't allowed to say something).

'Sepple' on of our 5 cats, wondering what they dream about o.O
So this is not really a time I have been afraid of something, rather moments, but that's the only thing I could think of.
But I think to loose someone is already hard, but if you live it before it actually happens (I hope not in the near future!), and therefore you live it twice, is just really hard!
That's one reason why I want to get a bit into dream-interpretation, because some smart people like Sigmund Freud or others think to know the meanings, which are sometimes even the opposite from what you actually think...

Do you ever had such wicked and emotional dreams? I would like to know if there are others having such 'problems'







If you want to take part, have a look here, I hope to get to know some new and interesting blogs and bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com