Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, September 16, 2013

Blogtember #9: Write a public love letter to someone in your life

Topic #9: Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn't necessarily need to be romantic.)

Ok, so here we go again to another week of the Blogtember Challenge :) I am honestly happy that I managed so far to write every day except once! Yay!!^^

So today we have to write a public love letter, I am not going to write about a person, like a lot of you probably do. I could write why and how much I love my mum, but I don't think that this is necessary, she surely knows that and everybody who doesn't love there mum, there is unfortunately something wrong...
And since I don't have a boyfriend or the time for a close relationship, there is nothing to mention here either :)

So the "someone" I am going to write this letter is one of my cats:

Dear Piri,

You are surely one of the best things that happend in my life! I am happy that my mum found the awesome job with the coolest two bosses you could have and you running on their property as a young sick little baby, not going away from my mother's side.
Even though we haven't had planned to extend our family, my mother just couldn't let you there and brought you home. I instantly fell in love with you and it was my task to give you a name. I called you after a book I love when I was younger "little cat Piri".

Our little beauty: Piri Mietz!! :)
You were so tiny and dirty! The vet needed a bit time to make you healthy, but it was worth it! :)
At the beginning we weren't sure if you should be outside or just inside of the house, but you were so weak, that we thought you couldn't survive an hour on the street.
always looking for fun!^^
You slept in my bed, normally close (or even on!!!) my face, do you remember? Sad you don't do that anymore :/ But you still come cuddle and ask for attention with your little pidgeon voice. Let's face it, you cannot call that "meow" what you do o.O

I love to annoy you, because you never get seriously angry, but please stop chasing our old girl, she is already 17 and needs her rest!! Wait until you're that age and I come after you *grrrrr*
But sometimes you just need to chill with the family and watchin' tv
Piri, you really make me not miss a dog! You perfectly know how to fetch every little piece of paper all day long and chasing every little waterdrop out of the sink.
You like to cuddle me when I sit on the toilet (yes!^^) and make me laugh when you are on the toilet aka "shake it (your body) like a polaroid picture" haha!!
It's amazing that you listen to my voice and come when I call you! You are different, than other cats :)
So tempted to turn the water on....^^
You are one of the main reasons why I miss home.

Do you have an animal you really love and have a deep relationship with??





If you want to take part, have a look here, I hope to get to know some new and interesting blogs and bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com