Home // About // Travel // This City //

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear Dublin,

what a great time we had, five weeks full of fun, missunderstandings, evenings in typical pubs, heads full of things we've learned at the language school. I really miss you and everybody I met there.
For example Cindy from Colombia, we actually spent most time together, always laughing because of your problems with the language or "estupid" exaggerations and kidding around all day long.


Thank you so much for your little gift you gave me as I had to leave. It hangs next to my desk on the wall. It always reminds me of you, our time and that I definitely have to visit you in Colombia and all people I got to know.



If you got some flashbacks too, just write about it, join us and link up here if you like!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com