Home // About // Travel // This City //

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Taking a Break

I am just taking a break, at home, in Germany, with my family, for three and a half weeks.



My travel is over and five months just gone... still got the memories, which are not so satisfying like the real adventure out there. Thousands of pictures are taking and still in my brain. They'll never gonna leave!

But I don't want to live in the past, new plans are already settled and on the 29th of August, an airplane takes me to London. Beautiful London, already got good memories. But this time I am going to stay for much longer than just a week. One year, if everything works fine, as an Au-Pair.
Then? With a bit of luck I could call myself a student of England. Sounds great, he? :) We'll see!

But for now enjoying the days with my family and friends.
Last weekend we went to the zoo, or more an animal park, so green and calm, I haven't been there for ages, and a lot changed, I would say, it is one of the most beautiful, green and animal friendly park I have visited so far.




So now, as you can see I am just redesigning my blog a little bit. I would like to have a top-level domain, but not really sure if it is worth it, what do you think? But then I think, I would change the name of my blog... to something more...chatchy ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com