Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, October 29, 2012

no fun...!

The last week were really no fun and very stressful, that's why you didn't read anything new on my blog for a long time.
Not that nothing interesting happens, I just don't have the time to keep it up to date -.- so annoying!!

But with my studies everything is fine - exept, that I don't have so much time to do all the things I want to do... and I thought, that I have more time to read things I am interested in... but at the moment I have problems to keep up with the main readings because of all the assessments we are now starting to write.
My first one is a book review about the "destruction of the indies" - a very boring and too repetitive on.
Next friday we are writing a courswork in Spanish - means learning some more vocabulary^^ And then some essays.... we'll see, how it goes :)

But my main problem is acutally to be an Au Pair, I decided for myself, that I am not made for this. Even if the family contributes a part as well... no day without criticizing me or a dispute between the parents, loud and clearly.
I really need to find another work, or I get crazy. I really cannot do this anymore....
Sounds horrible, but good to know, that I am not on my own, a girl changed the family two times, but in the end flew home, because it was just too much.
Maybe all families in London are a bit strange? But for the Au Pair before seemed to work quiet well and I can hear this all the time "Hana here, Hana there, she was so good bla bla bla"!!!
I am nerved!! -.-

But one good thing I want to show: my room in the old house and now:

old room...
...new room!

So, that's all for now.
I think one post per week, plus my Social Saturday has to be enough for the next time -.-


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com