Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, October 27, 2014

Buenos Aires - Part 10: Festival del Bosque

This weekend we went to the Festival del Bosque, a little outside from Buenos Aires in La Plata, which is the capital of the Province of Buenos Aires. It took us by bus around 1h30 to go there and already the journey was a bit of an adventure:

1) finding the right bus stop is NEVER easy!
2) for this kind of ride, don't sit close to the air conditioning - it gets way too cold and you might risk getting wet from the condensated water... I had a bit of a shower the whole journey
3) It's always difficult to know where to get off, luckily we just could walk to the festival from the final stop - the bus terminal


Since we walked directly to the park where the festival took place, we didn't see much of the city itself. but already while passing through we saw some beautiful streets.


To be honest when I first heard of this Festival I thought it has something to do with nature and I was quite enthusiastic, but then I realised it's "just" music. But we decided still to go one day, because life music is always great, right?^^


And it was a good decision, because while looking through the bands which are playing I found out Onda Vaga is there friday night. I just started listening to the band a couple of days before, but I loved it! So, perfect!


And it was really good fun! Unfortunately everyone could sing all of their songs... and even though I knew most of them, I did not know the text very well *grrr*



Don't have this some times? That you wanna sing a song but you just don't know the damn text?
But I finally started my project: one week, one song, where I want to "translate" and read the lyrics of a good Spanish song. In fact, I think I am going to make a post about my favourite Spanish songs and bands :)
Music always helps to learn a language, right?^^




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com