Home // About // Travel // This City //

Monday, October 20, 2014

Buenos Aires - Part 9: Jardín Botánico

Last week I had a bit of a free time after midterms at Uni and my friends and I did a bit of sightseeing around Buenos Aires and I finally felt like a complete tourist in Buenos Aires, walking streets up and down, taking photos at every corner, from every nice and important building.

We started our tour in Jardín Bótanico, probably one of the most beautiful and green spaces in Buenos Aires, even though it is not that big and you will be through the park in about one hour.
But considering that you don't pay entry I think it's not a big problem, since this is one of many green spaces in this area you just can continue to another one.

that's how I like my city - green!^^
full name: Jardin Botanico Carlos Thais de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
oneof the five greenhouses in the Jardín Bótanico
The garden was declared a national monument in 1996
holds approx 5,500 species of plants, trees and shrubs
and includes as well cute cats to give your daily portion of cuddling <3
dangerous!!
monument with some famouse inventions and people, unforutnately I couldn't remember if it has a specific name...^^

This is so far my most favourite green space in Buenos Aires and I will definitely visit it again to relax :)


- linking up with Sunday Traveler

Do you have a favourite park you love to visit in your city?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com